Monday, August 2, 2010

Day 10

6:33 AM - Just woke up in a new place for the first time in years.....very quiet and lonely.

10:30 AM - Electricity switched over and cable & internet on the way.......my laptop picks up about three wi-fi networks so I have net access until the real thing gets here. I'm finally starting to relax just a little.

1:00 PM - Went HOME and relaxed at lunch for the first time in years.....I can get used to this.

9:00 PM - Dishes are put away and I had my first meal here at the new home. Sandwiches and Coke...never tasted so good. BTW...I was reading one of my future ex-wife's boyfriend's poems....the one about those two ruling in hell together........he spelled the word "Demons"...."Deamons".....we're dealing with an intellectual heavyweight here.

2 comments:

  1. Hey don't forget the mirrors on the celling of your bed LOL. Just kidding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It just got a whole lot hotter in here.

    ReplyDelete