Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Day 11

6:30 AM - Had a really weird dream last night about my eventual ex-wife. I was with her and her extended family as some place of retreat. Everyone was having a great time and there were people coming in and out serving drinks and food. When I asked for something to eat and drink I was told by the serving staff that I wasn't allowed to eat or drink anything. When I got in my car and drove down the road the steering wheel came off in my hands and the car came to a stop on the edge of a large precipice. An older couple came and help pull the car from the edge and I was told I had to go back....I then went back inside where the festivities continued but nobody would talk to me or acknowledge that I was there.

2:00 PM - Been home for lunch again...had lunch and enjoyed the air conditioning....I'm getting used to this in a hurry.

No comments:

Post a Comment