Sunday, July 25, 2010

Day 2

Sunday July 25th
1:30 AM - Sleep is sporadic at best, I seem to sleep for half an hour and then wake up with a start. My headache hasn't subsided. My Pugs are stuck to me like glue....they know I'm in a lot of pain.

6:30 AM - The sun peaking up over the horizon makes me feel a little better. My headache hasn't gotten any better. I have a lot of mowing and yard work to do and I'll probably do it just to keep myself occupied today even though I'll be moving out soon.

6:41 AM - I can't stop thinking about all the good times we've had and that brings back the tears.

8:42 AM - More digging reveals that her and Joe from Fort Meyers, FLA have a Youtube page together, a photobook page, and a website under construction. I need to call the family but everyone seems to be out...probably at church.

9:14 AM - So quiet here at the house. Can't seem to get anyone on the phone....I've never felt so alone.

11:19 AM - Finally spoke to my sister Shelly in Atlanta.....feel much better.

11.45 AM - Back to being quiet.....feeling alone.

12:30 PM - Talked to my dad on the phone. He put on a brave supporting face despite the fact that I know that it really got to him as he was quite fond of her. When we hung up he said he loved me which he hasn't done in decades.

1:00 PM - My future ex-wife finally came back to get a few things and we chatted civilly for several minutes. I told he I missed the woman that taught me how to ski and backpack and who's name was engraved along with mine on our cake pan the realtor gave us when we moved into our home.

2:15 PM - She just went back down the driveway tearing up as she got into her vehicle. Guess she should have thought of that before bringing "Joe" into our lives and our home.

3:00 PM - Talked to my brother. I hate dropping news like this on my family....he was on his way to family day at the lake....what a send off for the poor guy.

4:23 PM - Just finished up talking to my younger sister.....Thank God the brutal part about telling the family is over.....I'm just so tired.....still have no appetite.

No comments:

Post a Comment