Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Day 5

5:30 AM - Well, she's here at the house staying in one of the spare bedrooms. We had a pretty civilized discussion last night and I asked her if she's been in contact with this pervert from Florida. She said she has been and they don't rule out him moving up here into my house when I'm gone. I get a sense that the plan is to get me out of here as soon as possible.

8:10 AM - Made it to work safely....had to pull over to the side of the road because I was shaking so much. I can honestly say this is the worst I've ever felt. Any sense of self worth I had is gone.

10:40 AM - I literally feel nauseous and physically ill......I'm so exhausted.

2:25 PM - Looked at an historic apartment with high ceilings and a skylight about two blocks from where I work....I'm leaning towards it.....it's depressing having to do this.

1 comment:

  1. If she really thinks he leave his wife for her she is sadly mistaken.

    ReplyDelete