Saturday, July 24, 2010

Day One

10:26 PM - She just drove out of the driveway to her sister's house. She had been corresponding with a man from out of state that she met on the computer. I saw chat logs, emails, and pictures between the two of them that literally made me go into the bathroom and vomit. You think you know someone after living with them for several years. Her response: Those were my private computer files and none of your business".....My response: "I won't tolerate this and we're over."
After further reading, it turns out they're tossing around the idea of him moving up here and she would end up leaving me. What it boils down to is that I'll be 44 in about three weeks and I have to start over completely. I do have my two Pugs.

10:53 PM - After reading some of the so-called love letters between my wife and Joe from Florida......the tears have finally started. My Pugs know something is wrong.....how could this happen to me.

11:00 PM - My head is pounding...time to get some sleep.....or at least try. I miss the woman I married.

1 comment:

  1. Brian, when this first happened I had gotten a text from FB and it had me worried. So when I got home I went to find our what was wrong but the post was no where to be found. This past week I saw again that something was wrong but still wasn't sure what. I understand now. My heart hurts for you. Just know that if you are ever in need of a voice at the other end of the "tunnel" I am a good listener. =) Don't know that I would have any good advice but I AM here.

    ReplyDelete