Monday, July 26, 2010

Day 3

5:15 AM - Finally had a decent night's sleep....still tired and no appetite.....Dreading going to work.

8:30 AM - Brief follow up call from my dad makes me feel better.....still haven't told any co-workers......despite this being the lowest point in my life so far, the world keeps going around me.

10:00 AM - Told Sue here at work about what is going on so she'll be ready with paperwork when I am. Going to check out possible new digs at noon.

11:50 AM - Well what do you know.....my checking account has been drained.

1:16 PM - Filled out an app for new digs....had my first food since Saturday morning.

4:20 PM - This morning I was dreading going to work....now I'm dreading going home to the empty silent house.....I'm glad I have Otis and Barney.

8:00 PM -Stopped at the local watering hole....explained the situation.....Big Dan surprisingly understanding.....Lyndsey upset.

No comments:

Post a Comment